Sunday, September 5, 2010

Heh, heh ... :)

Okay. I stink. I know. I'm a poopy blogger. But we're all poopy sometimes, right? (Uh... yeah. Take that how you want.)

So... hm. Life. I've just started my sophomore year of college. Crazy! It's just crazy. Like really. So weird. But I guess... it's really only weird to my younger self who would have thought I'd feel and be so much older as a sophomore in college. You know? Oh goodness. It's just crazy. Let's say that word one more time: crazy!



Tomorrow is Labor Day. :D



Ahem.. Let me say that correctly this time..



Tomorrow I don't have school! :D



Yessss! Not that I don't like school. I love it. I have BOMB classes. New Testament, Biology, World Religions, Human Development, and American Sign Language. All with kick-butt professors. Ka-ching? Ka-ching! I love lectures and learning and soaking in information. It's one of my favorite things. But another favorite thing is having a super productive free day full of possibilities! I love the thought of waking up early tomorrow, decorating my room, shopping, organizing, checking things off my to-do list, etc., etc.

You know what I've always wondered? Why is it so fascinating and pleasurable to watch other people be productive and get things done? Maybe it's just me... but I love it so much when I see my dad doing work around the house. It just makes me HAPPY. But why?! I have no. idea. But it really does. That's partly why I love to read blogs so much - especially posts about little projects or self-improvement things. There's something so awesome about getting things done and bettering your life! Maybe it's not that weird though. Actually, it's probably not weird at all. I'm sure Heavenly Father made us that way because He wants us to enjoy being productive and getting things done. :) Ah, yes, epiphanies. :)

Well... I guess that's all for today. Here's to tomorrow and trying to get things done!! Namely:

1. Edit, edit, edit! (Pictures, that is)
2. Read and do homework assignments
3. Start decorating room and really moving in
4. Write letters

I could add more, but let's not get too ambitious. :)

Well, I hope you all have a super awesome productive Labor Day. I challenge you to actually get a lot done instead of let it be a complete lazy day - you will feel so much better, and after all... it isss LABOR Day! :))

Loves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're taking asl? how is it?

Jennie Smithson said...

it's awesome! I love it. my teacher is really funny and expressive, but he can hear so it's helpful if I need to talk to him outside of class or something. but yeah in class we have a "no voice" policy. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...