Thursday, January 13, 2011

really though,

my ability to embarrass myself is uncanny.

there is kind of nothing worse than that moment where you do something awkward in front of others and feel so stupid and think that everyone in the room probably thinks you're so, so weird.

just happened. like 5 times in a row.

the only thing that comforts me is knowing that when other people do awkward/embarrassing things, I really don't think too much of it. oh how I hope there were people like me in that room just now.


yeah, that's a pretty accurate representation of the size of rock I'd like to crawl under.

3 comments:

MooKooJoe said...

At first glance, I depicted the person as a lighthouse, and thought, 'Wow, Jennie. Hahaha!'

Then I realized that it was a person, and I thought, 'Wow, Carl. Ha!'

Jennie Smithson said...

definitely thought it was a lighthouse at first glance too!

KariElle said...

hahahahahhaaaa jennie even through the blogosphere you crack me up.
no one but you thinks you are as awkward as you think you are! [yes, that made sense as i re-read it...]

ps: that is a HUGE boulder if that little man was supposed to be a lighthouse!! can you imagine a little ship compared to that rock? hahaha sooo tiny

iLy!!!

oh, pps: Mat Wertz has a lovely voice if you are ever in the mood for some good male voice music listening =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...