Monday, March 5, 2012

I hate, hate, haaate...

leaving social situations to do my homework.

the number of times that's happened this semester has already surpassed the number of times it's happened in college total. seriously.

and I hate even more that people probably think I just want an excuse to leave, or I'm exaggerating the amount of homework I have to do.

after this semester, I will never, ever again judge anyone for leaving an event because they have to do homework.

I BELIEVE YOU!!!!

trials build compassion, people.

on a positive note...

today's weather was BEAUTIFUL. and that made everything better, even if my day wasn't any different or easier.

josh comes home from his mission tomorrow!!!!!!

(josh=oldest brother's best friend who got baptized into our church and moved in with my family and then served a mission in arizona, spanish speaking :))

gosh 2 years just fly by. what the heck?

okay, back to life.
hope your monday was kick butt. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...