Friday, July 15, 2011

mi amor.

you know when you buy something that you just LOVE?

for me, it is this shirt. so comfy. modest. ties at the waist (favorite thing of any article of clothing).



this is going to sound out-of-this-world cheesy, but my life kind of changed when I realized I was allowed to buy cute clothes. I just always thought I wasn't cute enough to buy cute clothes, or something. I'd see someone wearing something awesome and totally acknowledge its awesomeness but never ever think I could wear it, cuz of course I couldn't! why? I don't know, ha!

teenagers are silly. :) but this shirt isn't. <3

2 comments:

Scott and Marissa said...

That is way cute!! I love it!!!

KariElle Thalman said...

i love you. and the awesome shirt. but mostly becuase you are in the shirt and you are what i love. plus its cute to me that a bottle of mouth wash is in the bottom two pictures =D. you are BEAUTIFUL and deserve every cute, tie at the waist, modest, pretty and flattering shirt in the world. and every pair of magic pants known to man. and your skin is literally flawless. gah you just are my favorite.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...