Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I don't mean to brag....


but I am surriously gifted when it comes to detecting the onset of mother nature and stopping her dead in her tracks before she can do any damage.

I hope my fellow ladies know what I'm talking about.

I hope my guy friends.. welll... just don't read my blog. hahaha.

but really! after 8 years of this stuff, you start to become a pro at knowing when it's gunna hit ya. sure, you have a few days of PSYCHOTIC mood swings to let you know it's on its way, but you know you're good when you can tell EXACTLY when you need to get off your tucus and head for that porcelain throne before your undies become the shade of the red sea.

wait - what's that sound? my blog followers running for their lives in the opposite direction?

:)

2 comments:

Kamala said...

bahahaha. oooohhh Jennie. I admire your openness about life's *pleasures*. :P

Jennie Smithson said...

I admire your admiration of my openness!! ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...