Friday, June 15, 2012

One thing I will admit to hating about cats.

wet. noses.

those who know me well know that I love cats, and I HATE cat hate.
by cat hate, I mean the tendency of everyone in the universe to hate cats because it's cool to hate cats.

grow up.
cats are awesome.
you are not if you hate them for no reason.
and if you hate them because they're "no fun" and "mean" then you're judging them based on the movies and you've obviously never known more than one cat in your life!!!

ahem.
anyway.
back to the subject.

wet noses.

see, kitties get cuddly sometimes. actually a lot of the time. and when they're cuddly, all they want to do is rub their head all over you really hard. and they love it when you push back even harder. it's weird. it's love.

but at the point of that head is a wet nose. and with every rub from that cat comes a rub from their wet nose. and I really hate it. because let's face it, that's gross. and why are their noses ALWAYS wet?? all I know is that if their nose is dry, the cat is sick. weirdness.

CATS RULE.


1 comments:

Kamala said...

ahem.

I am highly offended by the beginning of this post.

also, you have committed a logical fallacy.

mmkay?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...