Thursday, June 28, 2012

Operation: Hot Arms

You heard me!

I will not lie and tell you that I love to exercise.
But it has come to the point where I'm willing to work hard to change what I don't love.
You see, no matter how skinny I get, my arms will always be bigger than I want because that's how the Smithson body rolls, people. And that's okay. Change what you can and accept what you can't.

But I feel they could still improve, and I'm going to at least see how much they can.
I'm probably going to wonder why I wrote this in 30 minutes hahaha.
This is all because I'm supposed to be writing a paper and I did push-ups instead...

Wow. Push ups? Just because?  
Sadie's post has never been more true!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... we'll see what I can accomplish this summer with this. Don't get your hopes up and I won't either. ;) But hopefully I can report back some positive things. BRING IT BABY.

1 comments:

Sadie Crookston said...

Ok, it's not that I don't love you, it's that your posts haven't been showing up in my blogger feed!!!!!!! The last one to appear was the pinterest one!!! aaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...