Wednesday, May 26, 2010

and so it begins.

Well... I’ve wanted to start a blog for about a year now – basically ever since freaky coincidences started taking over my life and were seriously occurring every day and I wanted to publish them so people would believe me and I could console in others and therefore not feel quite so insane *huge intake of breath* BUT... that is another topic for another day!

Aside from proving to the world that my life is freakishly filled with an oddly large number of kooinkeedinks (I know this must sound so strange, but it is true!), I wanted to have my own blog so that I could write down my thoughts (hold onto your seatbelts, this girl thinks way too much), share crafty things that I do (a tried and true Molly Mormon), and post pictures I take, for, I am indeed an aspiring photographer who at this point in time doesn’t have a clue but only an eye.

There were also a few girls who were my motivation. Kamala, my crazy BFF, has been shamelessly persuading me to start a blog for a while now (love ya Kam!). Sadie, my cute crafty amazingly kind BYU buddie and future apt. mate!, took a softer approach, but nonetheless was another effective and constant persuader. Then there’s my freshman hallmate Jordan, who, although she probably only said it twice, told me I should blog and that she would read it. Not to mention my other friends with awesome blogs like Taren (I will for sure advertise the flan at a later time), as well as practically every amazing member of my extended family. All this info is more than likely boring you, so I will stop indulging myself. However I do want to warn you all now – I am long-winded. I never know that I am until I type something. And look back at it. And realize that I have paragraphs. Big ones. And lots of them. Hopefully it doesn’t scare you away too much.

All in all, the main reason I want to blog is to write down my thoughts. There’s so many random things I think about all day long that I just want to share with people, and see if they think the same things! The blog is titled All Things Jennie Rae because it encompasses everything I could ever want to blog about, while keeping it all in one simple blog. Wahoo! Let the blogging addiction… begin. And welcome to a closer look at my life. :)


(I deemed it only necessary to include this picture in this post, seeing as how it is a perfect reflection of me: Thinking. Particularly about things I love. Like Nutella.)

5 comments:

Taren said...

You are going to take the blogging world by storm!!!!! Because your freaking adorable. I can't wait to read your stories.

Taren said...

*you're

Jennie Smithson said...

haha oh gosh :) thanks :) anytime you compliment me taren I just feel so happy, because you're particular about what you like and if you like me that means I MUST BE COOL!! yeahhuh!

Renee said...

Love the blog, Jennie! Have you tried the chocolate hazelnut version that World Market puts out? Tastes the same, but more affordable!

Jennie Smithson said...

No I haven't! But thanks for the tip! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...