Friday, May 28, 2010

say what?

Note: The following post will tell you more about me than I ever could!

So, a few hours after I wrote the previous post, my dad drove me downtown to look at cameras! Yippee! You can imagine my excitement.Well, long story short, I left the store pretty much wanting a Nikon.
...



You may laugh at me now.
Basically, the saleswoman was a Nikon lover herself, and was able to tell me the benefits of the comparable Nikon camera over the Canon. Because of those specific benefits and the cheaper price, I was swayed towards the Nikon. Plus, I instantly liked the way the Nikon felt in my hands more than the Canon, which is moy importante. That was pretty much the only reason we even went to Best Buy - so I could hold them!


So, there you have it. As of now, I'm probably getting this beauty:


The Nikon D5000!
Whatever I end up getting... hopefully it will be in my hands SOON! I just want to take pictures!
P.S. Do any of you guys watch Wife Swap? It's insane! My parents and I just watched a particularly interesting episode. It definitely makes you grateful for your own family!

3 comments:

Taren said...

oooh la la, it's a beauty! i'm excited for my photo shoot! ;)

Jennie Smithson said...

as am I!!!

Laura said...

I have a D5000... It was worth it. It was a choice between the D5000 and the new canon rebel. The flip screen is what won me over.

Have fun with it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...