Friday, May 28, 2010

happiness.

Now, I know that


(giggle giggle. Do you like my use of a cute jpeg? I'll pretty much take advantage of a cute picture whenever possible.)
BUT!!!!

In this case...

happiness costs roughly $700. Ouch.

However, I've been nannying for a few weeks now, making some sweet moola which has never before happened in my life, and am so excited to be, within the next few days, making one of the happiest purchases of my life.

Behold... the object of my affection, the thing I dream about at night, and google over all day:


The Canon Rebel t1i.


*THIS JUST IN* I was flipping channels and Never Been Kissed is on!!! There is nothing better than one of your favorite movies being on when you least expect it. sigh. Okay, sorry, back to business.

Now, I know that I'm not an expert on dSLRs or anything, but with the research that I've done, this seems to be a pretty sweet camera. It was hard for me to decide between a Nikon and a Canon, but I just went with my gut, which for some reason liked Canon. Probably because I've just always pictured myself with a Canon. Plus Canon cameras can use any lenses, not just Canon lenses, whereas Nikon cameras can't use Canon lenses. Not that Nikons are bad at all. Goodness, the truth is I really don't care. How bad can it get, choosing one over the other? I've been using a Kodak Easyshare which is about as sad as it gets with point and shoot cameras... so any dSLR is going to make me explode with happiness!!

So, as I mentioned before, happiness IS free... but in this case it costs a wee bit more. ;) A price I am willing to pay!

P.S. For serious, if you've never seen Never Been Kissed... get on that. Like now! Your happiness meter will go up a few notches for sure. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...