Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dear Journal,

January 18, 1998

Today I went to church because it's Sunday. And every Sunday our family goes to church. When we got home my mom said that we could play videogames at 3:00 and the boy's kept on playing videogames sence 3:00. My dad is asleep in my brother's room. I was just telling my mom what the babysitter's wrote about us when my mom and dad were gone Saturday night. And the stuff that they wrote were realy silly.

Were watching a movie, about the old days. It's about a little dark skin girl who went to a light skin school. And that's how they made light skin and dark skin people go to the same school.

(I catch on quick.)

When the movie was over all of the kid's played with laundry basket's.

(My parents bought us toys, I swear...)

February 6, 1998

I am spending the night at kelsi's house. We are watching a video thats called Double, Double toil in trouble. I had to go to sleep at twelve O clock because I couldn't go to sleep with the video on. At Kelsis house I slep on the floor and at Kelsis house I went to sleep at twelve oclock and at twelve oclock Kelsis mom turned off the video so I could go to sleep.

(Just wanted to make that clear in case you didn't get it the first 3 times.)

February 7, 1998

Me and Kelsi are playing with our babys and watching cartoons at the same time. We're going to teach our babys to ride a bike. So when their older the'll know how to ride a bike.

(Because the things we taught them today won't kick in for 5 years. Duh.)

February 8, 1998

I am at church we are listening to a lesson that the Bishop is talking about. I'm not shure what he is talking about cause I wasnt listening. But now their singing a song and its on page 158, its almost time to go to primary but I'm goona still write untill its time to go to primary. I'm not singing the song because I cant write and sing at the same time so I'm not goona sing I'm goona write in this Journal.

(Good to see I have my priorities straight.)

March 7, 1998

Last night we were goona buy Diddy Kong Racing but instead we bought Mario Kart 64. It's a real fun game it's so fun I even like it better than Diddy Kong Racing!!! Lee and Neal are playing two player on Mario Kart 64, Lee keeps on saying: wait for me brother! And Neal keeps on crashing caus theres a bunch of cars and trucks that Neal and Lee keep on crashing into.

(This is my childhood in a paragraph.)

May 9, 1998

Yesterday Noah slep over, hes maybe going home in the afternoon, that's what Lee said. Last night I fell asleep, and last night their was a thunderstorm, I was scard but then my mom and dad looked on the news and the storm was going under us then I wasnt scard but then my mom said theres going to be an hour of the storm left, then I was scard again.

I was extra scared.

(I even wrote that last line all smaller and scraggly. Awesome.)

4 comments:

KariElle said...

I COULD DIE OF LAUGHTER!!!
this whole time im just thinking of that picture of you, lee, and neal and how big your hair was as a kid! my favorite line of these entries is actually your commentary of the laundry baskets. hahahaha so funny

Kamala said...

bahahaha. that is HILARIOUS!!!

MooKooJoe said...

:)

You know you wish to post a picture of that smaller and scraggly, 'I was extra scared.'

Rosey said...

love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...