Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear Proactiv,

I regret to inform you that you have been fired. From my face. Yes.

You see, I started using you in August. Today is December 1st. Since August I have been experiencing the worst acne of my life. Acne worse than the acne I had back in 9th grade. Acne worse than the acne I had BEFORE I started using you. I know, sometimes it takes a couple of months for the medicine to really start working. But with three solid months down, I think it's safe to say we were just not meant for each other.

I'm sorry. I really wish things could have worked out. But the time and money I've been putting into you simply isn't worth it anymore. Makeup is getting more and more expensive, and my self-esteem is slowly digging its way deeper into the earth.

Please don't take this personally. I'm trying not to.

I wish you the best in your endeavors to beautify the faces of acne-stricken adolescents everywhere.

Yours truly,
Jennie

2 comments:

Rosey said...

girlie let me know if you want to try Arbonne :) You know i'll give ya a discount...it rocks!

MooKooJoe said...

That stuff failed to aid me in my quest, of removing from my skin the atrocity that is acne, as well. Lies.

Luckily, I just grew out of it, or something. However, before it just, disappeared, I had started using some Melaleuca products, and they helped quite a bit.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...