Saturday, December 11, 2010

in case you were wondering..

..my husband will be treated like GOLD.

I hope this post doesn't sound whiny. I'm soo not intending for that.

yesterday as I was walking home from class, I was wondering once again if I'd ever get married. I know, I'm only 20. but I honestly just fear that I will never find that person for me. like, I'm seriously bracing myself for it. I just think that finding that special person is the luckiest thing that could ever happen to anyone.

as I was walking, I pictured myself holding hands with a boy. a boy that I really liked and who really liked me. and holding hands would feel comfortable, and not awkward. I had so much love for this imaginary boy, it was kinda weird.. I realize it is still weird. haha! but all I could think about was how much I wanted to hug this boy and tell him he's cute and make him cookies and laugh at his jokes and make him realize how great he is. and then he would hug me and smile at me and that's all I would need in return.

let's hope I'm a lucky lady.


2 comments:

Kamala said...

I second that! I HATE when I watch an awesome guy do everything humanly possible to make his lady happy and all she does in return is bark orders and complain. GAHHH!!! Drives me crazy! Let us remember this when we have awesome men in our lives. :)

KariElle said...

amen to all that has been said.
heaven, grant us the luck that we need!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...