Saturday, March 26, 2011

dark hair, blue eyes...

so today I went to kinko's to make transparencies for my ASL project. a super cute boy got there right before I did. he was tall and had dark hair and blue eyes and a delicious face. yes, delicious. I just felt like using that word. anyway, he smiled at me and seemed to look back at me a couple of times which was very exciting for boring old jennie. :)

now I'm usually terrified of looking at boys. like, if I like you, you'll know, because I won't make eye contact with you. I'm always so afraid they'll catch me looking at them (I still have yet to realize that that would be FINE because it would mean they were looking at me too!! seriously jennie, c'mon!) but this one time I decided I'd look back at him through the window when he left the store. I know that sounds like nothing but for me it is a big deal! I'm terrified, remember? so I just see what car he gets into, and I notice that it's a silver SUV type car and I especially noticed that his license plate said georgia. which is cool. because I am from alabama. :) (note: he actually got in the passenger side... so it may not have been his car.. okay crap it probably wasn't.. well... who cares! continuing on.)

so as usual, I think to myself, "hmm. well. I'll never see him again."

I leave the store.

I drive back to my apartment complex.

I pull into a spot.

I start walking to my door.

I see something familiar.



......



......



......



It's his car!!!!

(or his friend's...)

same car. same license plate. same red sticker on the back window that I can't remember what it was. in my. parking lot.

he (or his friend... dangit this reality is starting to depress me) totally lives in the riv!!!! or at least is visiting... or maybe his girlfriend lives...... aw crap.

well anyway. I was super excited about it. and still am. kind of. except not. because I know I'll probably never see him again. but still!!!! it is a happy thought. a random little thing that made my life exciting today. <3

so if anyone reading this happens to know the owner of said car.... (or his friend..).. I totally wouldn't mind being set up on a blind date. ;D








but seriously. :)

2 comments:

Kamala said...

lol. oh Jennie. you are so funny and cute. I too have the same issues you do (I think you know what I'm talking about). I hope that you run into said delicious male and that he is VERY single... and just happens to be perfect for you in just about every way. ;)

Susan said...

Jennie, my dear. You remind me so much of someone we both know *wink, wink*. Just look those boys right in the eyes! :o)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...