Thursday, March 3, 2011

thoughts from today.

what are the chances that I would see a man without a right arm yesterday and a woman without a left forearm today, and both on campus?

in my ASL class today we had to sign what year we were born in.
holy cow.
I could not believe how many 1992's there were.
since when can a person who was born in '92 be in college????

it rained today. but really it sprinkled. but for utah it rained.

I miss insane alabama thunderstorms.

I get to watch american idol tonight because my paper is done! woo hoo!!

my marriage prep class is seriously so amazing. I wish I could tell you everything I've learned in there. but let me just say that if a class can convince me that soul mates DON'T exist.... it's a pretty amazing class.

... but I wish soulmates did exist.
I think for some they do.
but if we all think that they do for "some"... then we'll all think we're part of the "some."
and that's no good.
because that way we turn down lots of opportunities.

I'm going on a blind date this weekend!

tomorrow night I'm going to jordan's apartment to watch all 3 lord of the rings, because she HASN'T. SEEN. THEM! tragic. I know. I'm so excited to have a movie marathon and eat goodies!

if you haven't seen lord of the rings, I won't judge you. but they really are awesome movies!! you should probably go rent them.... right now.

I genuinely hope you're having a good day. :)

off to editing pictures and watching police women of *insert big city name here* until something more interesting comes on! (not that it's not interesting.. cuz it sure as heck is. but it's also depressing...and that is no bueno.)

ciao. <3

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Can't wait for Lord of the Rings my friend! Can't.Wait.

Warning: Rochelle is in one of those cuddly moods and Olivia and I refuse...so you're it.

:)

Jennie Smithson said...

hahaha! noooooo!!

.. unless of course she chooses to release her cuddling through playing with my hair. then that would be totally fine by me. :)

sayruh said...

i'm a 92'er in college. but to you i'm probably still a freshman in high school... (:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...