Thursday, March 3, 2011

really? really??

it never ceases to amaze annoy me how when you're writing with a pen and it runs out of ink and you doodle on the side of the page to get it going again and then you bring it back to where you were writing it still won't work. but then you doodle on the side and it works. but when you bring it back to where you want it to work it doesn't. side of paper. works. where you want it. doesn't. I seriously just did that for so long that I became hot with anger. and then finally gave up.

It takes a lot for an event to actually get me mad to the point where I'm upset and that's all I can think about. however it takes .02 seconds for something to make me mad if it has to do with a gadget not working like it should. like my laptop and my cell phone. and the slow internet. and pens. I just cannot stand when things don't work like they're SUPPOSED to. I invested in _____ because of _____ and it won't even give me what I bought it for. garrr!

so then I had to blog about it of course. (and had to restart my computer again *surprise surprise!* just to do so because the screen just wouldn't show up like it's SUPPOSED to..)

ugh. now I sound like such an ungrateful girl. I at least have a laptop and a cell phone and internet and a pen.

stupid pen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...