Monday, July 2, 2012

Creativity.. IN ACTION

my titles are getting cheesier and cheesier.

remember how a few posts down I talked about my taking a break from pinterest (which is still in effect)?
well this post is an example of an instance when pinterest acted as a friend and not a foe...
because I actually used it do something in REAL LIFE!!

I know. uhmazeing.

so my brother and sister-in-law had a baby in march! everett nephi. we love him to death.



 
me with the little guy winking at a hottie infant across the way. ;)

lee & carrie decided that everett's nursery would be nautical themed, and they wanted each family member to paint a canvas in that theme and those would make up the wall decor.

so.. I looked on pinterest and found a few ideas:





I really liked the last one, so I used that as my inspiration... and this was the final product!


 cute, no? it felt good to just sit and paint and be creatively meticulous for a little while - it's super calming to me.

 hooray for DOING something creative and being pleased with its cuteness!

1 comments:

Kelsie said...

i love the nautical theme! your canvas is so cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...