Saturday, July 7, 2012

microscopic update

operation hot arms is still in effect!

I've been doing push ups every night (girl ones.. yes)
and last night did 15 in a row without stopping.

I know this might be pathetic to you. 
but THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME.

hooray!

if there's one picture that gives me motivation, it's this one from my sophomore year in high school:


oh arms. you were so little.
I just like this picture because it reminds me that it IS possible for them to be smaller. haha. (is all of this so weird to those of you who don't know/care what size my arms are now? ;))

hmm what else that might be interesting.
I photographed a wedding on thursday, and an extended family on friday (it was really fun!)
and today I'm trying my hardest to be productive.
I finally unpacked and organized, which was really hard to convince myself to do since I'm only living here summer term.
but it only took a couple of hours and I feel so at peace now. ahh.

and now it's on to reading, reading, reading. good old humanities.
but tonight! the party is on. as rochelle and I watch the princess and the frog haha.

it stemmed from me saying something in a different voice and rochelle saying I sounded like the girl from the movie... so we are now going to watch it and be happy. yessss.

I hope your day is going well! and if it's not, the 2 things that are always guaranteed to make me feel better are either serving someone or getting something done I've been meaning to get done. so take the next hour... and DO IT!! and then you will feel great. <3

1 comments:

Sadie Crookston said...

I love using old pictures of myself for motivation. And, for whatever reason, this post furthered my desire to pick up and move to Europe after cutting off all my hair. Watching We Bought A Zoo last night did the same. I just wanna live on the edge!!! But maybe I'll follow suit and finally move all my crap into my new room instead.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...