Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ninja Spider

you guys.
I am studying early on a saturday morning,
and there is a ninja spider.

I was sitting at the table,
when I noticed a spider dangling from the air.
  after just staring at him and his weird little spidey movements for a moment,
I decided he needed to go. because I needed to study.
so I simply grabbed his invisible web and cut it off, throwing whatever remained to the floor.
(he was a tiny spider. I didn't feel the need to kill him.)

well guess who showed up 5 minutes later on my NOTEBOOK right in front of me?!
ninja spider.
how did he do that?? crawl up from the floor on the other side of the table that fast?
so I flung him across the room with my pen.

you guys.
2 minutes later.
ninja spider is crawling on my laptop keys.
what?!

I tried to get him with my pen but he was too fast! and escaped into my laptop.
he emerged again, and after he legit jumped a foot in what appeared to be an attack toward my hand,
I promptly blew him off the table with great force.

I have no doubt ninja spider will return.

the moral of the story? ALWAYS KILL SPIDERS.

*UPDATE*

2 hours later.
ninja spider is back.
and crawling on my book....

no, I still didn't kill him. but I blew him away again.
I just can't... we've been through so much together!

**UPDATE**

5 hours later.
just got back from taking a test.
sitting at the table editing pictures.
guess who is dangling in front of my face, back where I saw him the first time?

well-played ninja spider. well-played.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...