Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fact:

I'm back in the States.

I miss Jerusalem (duh).

Sadie and Spencer picked me up at the airport. They're the reason I went, sooo... it was kind of perfect.

Sadie and I cried when we saw each other. That was kind of a big deal for us.

Bacon came back into my life today in the form of a JCW's BLT and it was DIVINE.

Somehow, our 5 hour flight felt 3 times longer than our 12 hour one. Also, we almost missed our flight because our layover was so short. I ran through the airport without a belt on. It was great!

I'm afraid to make my first Facebook status. I don't want to be back in that way yet.

I'm kind of afraid of my iPhone. I wouldn't turn it on for hours.

My Aunt Amy pulled together the most ADORABLE guest room for me to sleep in the next couple of weeks!

I forgot that I need to eat food. Amy offered me some dinner and I almost refused it, and then realized I needed to accept.. because.. I don't have an all-you-can-eat cafeteria at my fingertips anymore. Awkward.

I haven't taken a nap today. I will not let jet lag win!!

I'm sleeping in my old apartment tonight with my love Bronwyn. ♥

Everyone's telling me I'm tan. Everyone = Sadie and Bronwyn. It's exciting.

I left my laptop charger in Jerusalem. Yyyyyyyyyyyyup.

I just found out that Keith Urban is Australian. How did I not know this?

Me with my acceptance letter in August.
Me with my acceptance letter that I found while packing away my things in Jerusalem. Insert depression here.
While I'm obviously sad, it is good to be back. America is the greatest country on Earth for a reason. (FLUSHING TOILETS, duh!)

I love you Jerusalem. Thank you for everything. ♥ (And brace yourself for Jerusalem references and blog posts for the rest of your life. Okay cool.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...