Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SORRYIDIED!

It's 3 AM.

It's our last night in Galilee.

Been here 10 days.

Been everywhere! Capernaum, Mt. of Beatitudes, Sea of Galilee (it's kind of in our backyard), and churches that commemorate every thing that ever happened in Galilee, pretty much. GAHHHHHHH. Awesome.

Swam in a ... river? fishing hole? thing? a few days ago where dozens of little fishies gave me a pedicure. IT WAS SO COOL.

I watched a session of general conference on the shores of the Sea of Galilee. So, that's amazing. (!!!!!!!)

We head back to the Jerusalem Center tomorrow, and I'm really excited about it. I miss that place.

2 1/2 weeks guys. 2 1/2 weeks. The desire to not miss anything mixed with the crummy internet here explains my lack of blogging. My apologies!

sdkfj;sljflkjs;dlkfjsliej;slkjdfklsjdfsjf;lksjdflksjdfljsdf.

♥ ♥ ♥

1 comments:

Amy said...

I went to Arby's the other day. It was pretty epic.
Can't wait to see you! Can't believe it's almost over!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...