Thursday, April 18, 2013

One week.

And I'll be home.

One year since Chloe got baptized :) :) :) On the Sea of Galilee

Scripture pictures (Synagogue at Capernaum)

Beams and motes :)

Saying goodbye to the Mediterranean Sea

Bonfires in Galilee

More mission calls! (My Annie-Anne is going to TOKYO!!)

Easter at the Garden Tomb

Church in Galilee

Hilarious demon marmots

Scripture pictures (Caesarea Philippi)

Friends hiking in Gamla

The Sunset Crew
Floating in the Dead Sea (SO COOL)

Covered in Dead Sea mud (totally bought some)

Hearing our echos at Masada

Watching Conference on the Sea of Galilee ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! this made me so happy. I literally laughed out loud at the demon marmot hahaha
-Natalie (your cousin)

MH said...

Oh my goodness, I love all your pictures!! It looks beautiful, and looks like you're still having a grand time. I kept showing them to Zach while he was working on school stuff... Hope to hear the stories when you get back. Can't wait to see you again!
-Katie B

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You look so beautiful!! I love the scripture pictures - how cool! I love you and can't wait to see you, MOM

Unknown said...

Jennnnniieee. My Jennie!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAH

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...