Saturday, October 2, 2010

how to improvise 101

so, a while ago, I bought this mascara:



...and loved it! (yes, in waterproof. I always wear waterproof. never know when you're going to cry in public.. or.. get water on your face...? not bad at all if you have the right makeup remover!)

but then it ran out. :(

(that's such a funny phrase. who came up with that anyway? speaking of anyway...)

so, I decided instead of buying the same mascara, I'd try something new. pretty much when it comes to mascara and concealer, I get a different brand every time. still looking for the perfect fit.

so I decide to try this:




I'd heard good enough things about it. and it really is fine mascara.. but the brush is just too wimpy for me. /: it does not compare to the thick brush of the collasal (which looks gross in the picture - I don't know why).

"darn it!" thought I. "7 bucks wasted."

(probably.. can't remember. you get my drift.)

then! a stroke of genious hits me!

old brush + new tube = ....?


epic success. :)
(like surriously, it screws on perfectly & everything. holla!)

3 comments:

Taren said...

I've always hated that maybelline mascara! Everyone seems to always use it and I HAVE NO IDEA WHY! But changing the brush?! That is genius!

Jennie Smithson said...

dude, I know! everyone and their mom uses it, but why?? haha it's reeally not that great /:

ahlin said...

hahahaha oh my gosh that is brilliant.

i heart mascara and i get something different every time too. except i always get maybelline, i dont like any other kind for some reason...
right now i'm using falsies. love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...