Thursday, October 21, 2010

we're awesome.

so sadie and I are freakishly alike.

freakishly.

we've only lived together for 2 months, and basically dread any second we're apart.

I know, it sounds a little creepy, but it's okay.

today was another affirmation of our oneness.

I sent sadie a text.

later, I looked through old texts sadie had sent me (I know, it sounds a little creepy, but it's okay).

check it out:

Jennie:
"you know when you say bye to someone rly loud and in a weird voice and its just awkward? yeah"

Sadie:
"You know how sometimes you say something in passing and it comes out awkwardly loud? Yeah."

yeah. 'nuff said.

oh, and by the way...


RIGHT as I was typing "check it out" ... the girl on the TV said "check it out."

I can't make these things up people.


(...okay, I definitely could have made that up, but I didn't!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...