Friday, November 12, 2010

so this one time...

...at our apartment...

sadie & sarah got a wee bit hyper.
and decided to dress up.
and make a music video to britney spears.
pretty normal, don't you think?
I, of course, whipped out my camera to document the momentous occasion.
(I hate the word occasion. it got me out of the spelling bee in 8th grade {at a k-8 school...} I so would have won otherwise!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the other room even more frivolity was ensuing! I hope that made sense..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

oh hi cute roommate. :)

Photobucket Photobucket

does sarah not look exactly like baby spice in that picture??

Photobucket
ghetto sarah!

Photobucket

sadie could not be any cuter.

Photobucket

I got these shoes at DI for $5! holla!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I heart my roommates. :)
oh.
and this poster!

Photobucket
yay for being 1 less blog post behind!

5 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

yay for forever young shoes :) THE BEST! haha

Taren said...

Heey.... I have that poster too!

Beth Williams said...

I think Sarah is in my Anatomy lab.... Is she in anatomy?!?!

Jennie Smithson said...

haha yes bethany she most def. is!! :)

KariElle said...

good shoes. good shoes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...