Tuesday, November 30, 2010

psshh...

....no I am not posting about halloween the day before december 1st... cuz... that would just be ridiculous...

:)

my name is Jennie. and I am procrastinator extraordinaire.

 I adore the creepiness that is this picture.




naomi. :) roommate.


ashley - roomate.
 it's true. she does.

 no, our pumpkin does not smoke. but he does enjoy a good lollipop from time to time!

someone threw justyna a sucker from across the room and it landed right on her chest. huh-larious!


this is stephen. aka shtep-ahn. he is entertaining. he gladly put the mustache on when I asked him to. :)
 FHE mom & dad with their pride and joy!

ryan!
 oh hi adorable amy and ashley!

caramel apple suckers = cherished memory of halloween
TYPICAL. (....jk :))

naomi & shtep-ahns monkey pumpkin.. I think..
 playing family feud online. awesome.




I basically have the best family home evening group ever.


happy halloween! (yes, on nov. 30th!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...