Wednesday, September 26, 2012

12:36 AM...

...and I'm looking at Kate Spade iPhone cases, naturally.

I will show you 4.
Which one is most me??
I already know the red one is the least me... I've never really been drawn to red. But for some reason I find myself attracted to it right now. Ah!






Sigh. This reminds me of the day Sadie and I reactivated our Facebooks after months of being off. And we hated so many things about being back on. This one guy posted a picture of two types of shoes and asked for opinions about which he should get. Sadie and I, in our in-the-world-but-not-of-the-world state, were like, "OH MY GOSH IT DOESN'T MATTER JUST PICK ONE! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK!!! WE HATE FACEBOOK AND LIFE AND OUR GENERATION!"

We were cleansed, you see.
And now I am that guy.
I'm acting like my life and whatever anyone has ever thought about me depends on which case I get.
I hate that.
SO you should decide for me.
k thanks. ;)

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I love the kate spade covers! the one with the gold dots is my favorite :)!

Sadie Crookston said...

lolololol. We were cleansed.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...