Friday, September 28, 2012

This is it.

I think I finally, finally, finally...
am going to stick to a workout regimen.

My roommate has 3 of the Kettleworx DVDs.
You do them each once a week with a kettle bell (we have 10 lb ones), and they're only 20 minutes long.

On Tuesday I did cardio.
IT. KILLED. ME.
I was shaking the entire time and basically dying. It was great. If Bronwyn hadn't cheered me on halfway through I honestly would have given up. My thighs were so sore for 3 days straight. Like, I caught myself laughing at how ridiculous it was that I was almost limping across campus one day. Seriously, sooooo sore. But that's such a weirdly awesome feeling, isn't it?

Tonight Taylor and I did the core workout.
MUCH easier than cardio, but still really hard near the end.
But it feels so good!
I don't know what it is.. maybe that I know a roommate is doing it with me, or that it's only 20 minutes long, or that I can do it in the comfort of my home, or that it's a different DVD each time, but I think I'm really liking it.

I'm saying "I think" because I know myself and I know that I always give up on working out.
Always.
No sugar coating here.

But I really feel the drive to do it this time. And just seeee what it would be like if I actually did exercise. I've always wanted to.. I've just always HATED it haha. But I'm enjoying this. And I want to stick to it. And Taylor and I are holding each other accountable, dang it!!

Tomorrow we're doing the resistance work out!

In the future we'll be aiming  to work out Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

WISH US LUCK!!!
And determination. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...