Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I want to make you feel wanted



It's 2 AM.
Bronwyn and I are listening to this on repeat.
About an hour ago Taylor and I were sprawled on her bed talking about boys and life.

It's one of those nights.

Ahhhhh...
I'm so impatient.

Mr. Wonderful,
AKA
Mr. Hey Jennie I Totally Get You And Dig You,
please show your face.
You don't even have to be THE one, you could just be A one.

I'm sorry this comes up so often on this blog.

I'm too lazy to get my journal out. Ha.

Okay.

Back to my disgustingly confusing homework. >.<

Goodnight you lovely people.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Jennie,
I remember feeling this way all the time, but don't worry, you'll find him and he will be great! :) also sorry i stalk you blog so much, it's probably really creepy, but i just can't help it cause you have an awesome blog. Also i wish we were still in the same ward. You were the best RS president ever! Anyways you're awesome.
Courtney Heyrend

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...