Wednesday, February 9, 2011

-_-

^^ that is my fed up face. and many other emotions face. but fed up right now.

I'm so sick of the male population being incapable of texting back.

I will seriously know a guy has the potential of being the one when he texts back. that sounds so lame but it is true. it shows he wants to talk to me. wow, so much to ask for in a guy, I know.

It's not even an "I like him and he won't text back" thing. it's simply a "he's a male and whether I like him or not I know he probably isn't going to text back and quite frankly that is super annoying so why should I ever text a guy again?" thing.

but for now, let's DO say it is a guy I like. or could like.

I'm tired of getting shut down by the few guys I actually show interest in. it's really disheartening. why can't there ever be one that likes me back? it seriously seems to never fail. a guy likes me.. I don't like him. well that stinks. I finally meet a guy I like.. of course he doesn't like me back or pursue me. why would I ever think he would?

hmmmph. just want to quit trying sometimes.

9 comments:

Kamala said...

Patience, my dear. I know it's frustrating and frankly, I know I'm probably not one you want to hear from on this topic (lol), BUT this just means someone a bajillion times better WILL come along and heck, he will show up on your doorstep instead of text you back and you'll think texting back is SO.lame.
Heavenly Father knows the guy you will marry. He knows where he is this very second and He already has a plan of how you two will "hook up"... things will happen when they're supposed to and you'll wonder why you wanted it any other way.
I love you! I canNOT wait until next weekend. Seriously. Be happy Jennie Rae. You've got SO much going for you, i.e., your disgustingly SICK photography skills, creativeness, personality, beauty,etc. :)

Taren said...

texting. who needs it.

Paige said...

I know how you feel, girl. It's like a game of constant tag, except you never get to the actual "tag" part. The male population is full of stupid jerks. But there are the good ones out there..we shouldn't go looking for them.. if they want us, they need to look and come and get us. :)You will find that guy! You seem too sweet not to!

Jennie Smithson said...

lol I love the complete polar opposites that are your 2 responses. :)

thanks kam. :) you're the best. I will try to believe all that you said. I totally used to have that whole mindset of "there's a guy out there waiting for me and I'll just meet him one day and it'll happen" but I've grown stupidly realistic (pessimistic) in the last year and have lost my faith haha. but thanks. :) you really are the best and I'm still SO. unbelievably excited for next weekend! I love you more!

taren. I heart you. the end.

Jennie Smithson said...

oh wow london.. we posted at the same time!

thanks. :) that's super sweet.

p.s. who are you? or how did you find my blog? lol

Paige said...

we have a lot of people in common and i absolutely loveee your photography. i stumbled across your blog by complete mistake actually lol i thought your picture looked familiar because of your lovely pictures on fb and i wondered if you were the same person so i looked and sure enough! :) I love meeting new people, so hi jennie! i'm paige! my name thing was london calling, but then i realized that no one would know who the heck i was!

Taren said...

oh no! you have to come back to my house because there are too many things I forgot to ask you! like who is this kid you like? and where did you meet him? and has he texted you back? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?

or i guess i will have to come to provo ;)
or we should go to lunch.

Jennie Smithson said...

hahaha :) he did text back, but I don't think I have a crush on him anymore. it was a tiny one. the whole thing was just basically a tiny spark igniting the flame of my frustration at boys in general. lol.

food. YUM. always up for food!

Rosey said...

Again girl...I am 41...and same thing here...had 3 chasing me last month...got bad vibes tho...and i followed my gut...nice guys...just bad vibes...and i really wasn't interested :) men...they are the same no matter what age!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...