Sunday, February 27, 2011

random pictures of apartment 98

I decided that I don't pull out my camera enough. so one day I went around the apartment taking pictures of random things.


this is actually a thing to put hot pots on (what's that gadget called again?) but I decided it was so cute it must be DISPLAYED! oh, and it was totally 25 cents and from the thrift store. BOOM BABY.




we decided as an apartment that we wanted to help each other accomplish our goals... so I made cutesie goal charts for each of us and they're hanging in our kitchen! I don't know about you, but something seriously becomes 5,000 times easier for me to do if it's CUTE! which is why I'm considering investing in or making a really cute piggy bank...

 yep. we do! ashley and I split 32 stinkin bucks just to have our recyclables picked up this semester! hooray for saving the world one cardboard box at a time!

this is the bouquet ashley got from someone the night she opened her mission call to ROMANIA. :)

daisies are my favorite. <3


this poster makes me miss sadie. (she's doing a study abroad in jerusalem... jealouuuss!)

this was some other night, but I thought it looked so cool, like a lantern or something, so I had to take a pic!
 it's just our kitchen window.

welp. that's it. :)

on aother note.. today is sunday. and that means today basically ROCKED. I hope it rocked for you too. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...