Saturday, February 26, 2011

today I purchased perfection.

that is right folks.

remember how much I love to eat green apples with peanut butter? (like this time.)

well lately... I've been doing it, like, all the time.

and it's been great. and delicious. but let's be real. cutting an apple can be tedious work.

(okaaay so maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration... but I'm sure you feel me when I say that it can be quite annoying and takes longer than eating the apple itself.)

so today. I buckled down. relinquished 9 bucks. and purchased the best gadget EVER! the illustrious...

FRUIT SLICER!!!


*super hero theme music plays*

I know, its gloriousness is probably blinding. just put some shades on and you'll be okay.

it's basically the best thing to ever happen to me. or at least the 64th best thing to ever happen to me. same thing.

today was good in other ways as well. like the awesome valentine's day care package my mom sent me!! (a little late.. yes.. but that is how our family rolls.)

well. back to work. today is a get-stuff-done day for sure. but I can get through it with my valentine's day candy and my fruit slicer! I suggest you purchase one of these babies as well and experience its magical mood elevating powers!

until next time....

*fruit slicer super hero theme music plays. again.*

1 comments:

Haley said...

ah LOVE THESE!! my mom TOTALLY had one when I was growing up. mood elevating... haha love that phrase and totally agree. they're divine.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...