Thursday, December 15, 2011

birthday, taylor, and anberlin

things as of late:

we celebrated allison's 21st birthday! she doesn't actually turn 21 until the 21st (ahh it's her magic birthday I just realized!) but we needed to celebrate before all of us went home for the holidays.. so we did!

we surprised her with a cake when she got home from her play, and then we dragged some mattresses into the living room and watched a muppet christmas carol! we hung balloons and it was magicalness. :)





they looked so cool from down below!


sadie and I with the birthday girl.

it was a glorious time. I love birthday parties!

we also planned to do it last night because it was the last night that all of us would be together in the apartment... since taylor left today and will be in london next semester. :(

I love taylor. she's so genuine and sweet and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. plus she's my hug buddy... so I need to find a new one next semester. she's just a random freshman that moved into our apartment and that we fell in love with. I love her with my whole soul. sigh.

she is taller than me, thus making hugs perfect.



our last hug...

taylor I love you!! and I'm so happy for you because you're going to have the TIME OF YOUR LIFE in london. :) but we will miss our tall red head. :(

thankfully I had a good distraction tonight to keep me from too much sadness..

bronwyn and I decided to go to the free anberlin concert in SLC!!

we were a little hesitant since we probably should have stayed home and studied..
but IT WAS SooOOOoOOOOoo worth it!
even though we got there late and were only there for like 5 songs haha.






 please notice the upside down legs in the above picture. haha.


 we ran into amanda! (in our apt. complex/ward) 
such a small world. she was like the first person we stood next to haha.

bronwyn got free head phones!

it was a glorious night.

afterwards we watched the ice skaters for a little bit,
mainly to creep on all of the adorable children.



oh my. this little girl was SO CUTE!!! her skates were so tiny and her leggings were so teal and her leg warmers were so fashionable. <3 she looked like a mini adult haha.

basically, watching children (try to) ice skate is the most entertaining thing ever.



so now.. we are home.

and because of the fire pits we smell like camp fire. 
mmmmmm.

and it is time for slumber (AKA it's time to drag my mattress back into my room..)

crazy how much time flies. jeesh. semester's over.

love you all. <3

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Look how fun we were with Allison's birthday!! So proactive and celebratory and "make love taste" or whatever of us. I am so proud.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...