Tuesday, December 27, 2011

why my dad is awesome.

1. he wants us to be happy.

I always get super excited to watch home videos when I come home.
well a few nights ago I went to do just that... but the VHS tape that we put our little camera tapes into was broken. :(
after trying for probably 15 minutes to fix it... my dad told me he couldn't and I said okay.
he went back upstairs, then came down a few minutes later and said that he looked it up online and was going to buy a new one at best buy the next day. :)
and he did just that.
except he ALSO bought this awesome thing which lets him transfer the home videos to the computer so we can make DVDs out of them!!
and he's been working on those ever since.
he's actually doing it right now.. I can hear home videos coming from his computer.
now we can more easily appreciate my elvis-like hair as a baby.


2. he cooks.
and every time he does he presents it so it's all pretty.
and he says stuff like "your chinese feast is ready!"
and you feel like you're eating fancy even though it all came from the freezer. :)



3. he believes in bigfoot.

I know, right? I should just stop there. AWESOME.

I feel like every time I come home, we end up watching these history channel specials on bigfoot. 
(I may or may not be watching monsterquest as we speak.... except my dad says it's not a monster, it's just an animal. duh!)
he just said, "there's something out there. there have just been too many sightings for there not to be."


I love my dad. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...