Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"monday, mondayyyy...

...so good to meeeee."

yep. that's all I remember from that oldie. haha.

last monday was lee and carrie's last day here for the weekend.
so before they left we went out to lunch!

we ate at pizza hut. om nom nom.

my dad picked out lee's license plate for him.
he's never going to live it down. ;)

carrie is my first ever sister-in-law and we don't have enough pictures together. so I fixed that.


then we ate deliciousness!

then before saying goodbye, we tried to take some nice pictures together.
(neal is missing in these.. he was working that day!)

but unfortunately our inherent smithson awkwardness got the best of us..

 please notice carrie's stance.






 this is what it's like to be a smithson, folks.
you might wanna think twice before trying to marry danny or me.

at least we got some decent ones.. kinda..




"A" for effort I guess.

I will say though that this one is a keeper...
I love making a lee sandwich with carrie,
cuz it's lee with his 2 best girls. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...