Monday, December 26, 2011

sweet home alabama

ah, that cliche title never gets old!

I arrived here a week ago late at night and came home to a house already asleep.
(a friend who landed the same time I did drove me home.)
I was sad because my oldest brother lee wouldn't be there, since he's married now and lives 3 hours away in huntsville.
I texted him about my sadness.
he said something along the lines of, "awww gurl. it be aight."

WELL.

when I started pulling my luggage out of the van...

I saw a figure moving out of the corner of my eye..
and it was LEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I squealed in excitement. :) he and carrie had driven down just for the weekend! my heart!

and THEN!! a REALLY SUPER ADORABLE FLUFFY PUPPY appeared behind lee!!!!!

and then ANOTHER ONE!!!

lee and carrie had just gotten new puppies and they brought them along.

I was so happy. so naturally, I took pictures before even stepping inside.


just guess what perfect mix of puppy they are.

CHOCOLATE LAB AND GOLDEN RETRIEVER MIXES.


um, yes, you are allowed to die from cuteness overload now.

 when I got inside I continued to be extremely happy.
parents and neal were asleep, but I knew the pets and danny would be awake!
I ran downstairs to shower all my loves in love.


I was a happy pappy. :)

the next day, sunday, was christina's 23rd birthday!
christina is the lucky lady marrying my brother neal this friday. :)


hooray for birthdays and marriage!

later that night carrie, lee's wife, and I played with the puppies and made BLUEBERRY MUFFINS!.

cutest and tiniest pregnant lady ever? yep I think so.



carrie had the genious idea of looking up a recipe for crumbly topping.
ohhh. I will never make muffins again without adding that topping!
dee-lish. <3

the rest of the night was spent chilling on the couch cuddling with puppies and watching america's funniest home videos.



'tis good to be home. <3

1 comments:

Sadie Crookston said...

Jenniee!!! Puppies! Cutest thing ever. And Lee is so awesome, your family rocks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...