Saturday, May 5, 2012

skype date & going home!

I decided I need to start giving my posts relevant titles.

when looking for a specific post of mine, it takes forever because my titles are always things like, "hmmm," "UGH," "yeah...." hahaha. it's not helpful. so I'm trying to be better.

also, this closet door next to me keeps creeping open and shut. I'm seriously on the verge of a panic attack... and death. sadie sleeping 2 feet away from me is giving me some comfort, but not much, because she's totes out of it, and I'm pretty positive a masked murderer is in that closet. sadie and I basically psych ourselves out really easily when we're home alone at her parents' house. hopefully I'm still alive when you read this.

on another note.. a couple of days ago we (apt. 83 boys and us ladieees) skyped with bronwyn who is in london!! she is beautiful and seeing her face was beautiful. <3







ultimate cuteness, right? :) and look how london-y everything behind her looks! haha.
it looks like we had a great conversation. it was like 2 hours long man! and in the middle of the night for her! we love her.

I've had this disgusting problem with not being able to fall asleep lately.
last night it took 4 hours.
that is not okay.
I'm pretty positive it would take a couple of hours tonight as well... but it doesn't matter because I'm staying up packing since I'm leaving for the airport in 2 hours! haha.

alabama here I coooooooooooooome. :)

looking forward to spending mother's day at home, spending more time with my brand new NEPHEW!, obsessing over my brother and sister-in-law's new kittens and baby bunny, annoying danny with all my love, visiting kamala who awesomely lives only a short 3 hours away in georgia, hanging out with all of my friends at paige's house on the lake!, watching danny GRADUATEHIGHSCHOOLWHAT?!?! (and embarrassing him with how loud I cheer. mwwahahahahaha.), hopefully not gaining back the 10 pounds I lost doing the Whole30, gettin' my taaan onnnn!, doing some fun photoshoots, and just soaking in the time with my family. super grateful that I can go home and visit them so often!

oh, and just because you should know how great my life is,
tonight I hung out with the boys from apt. 83, and we played mario kart and ate our favorite childhood cereals while listening to 90's classics in the background.

it was glorious. :)

okay. CIAO!

2 comments:

Susan said...

My dearest Jennie: Kam said you are coming to visit her (and us!) and I am so. excited. for. that. because we all think you are awesome! You are welcome to come anytime! :o)

Jennie Smithson said...

Yaaaaayyy!! :D thank you for loving me as much as I unnaturally love all of you lol. I'm so so so excited too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...