Wednesday, May 23, 2012

!!!!!

So remember how I'm OBSESSED with coincidences and how much they happen in my life?? Well....





Tonight I was hanging out with friends and we were talking about the high school graduation this Friday and one of them mentioned that "Jesse" was graduating and how crazy it was. So I immediately thought they were talking about this little boy Jesse that was in marching band when I was drum major (we had middle schoolers in our band) and I was like "WHAT?!" because he was so so young and that would be crazy! But I was wrong... it was a different Jesse that was graduating. But I was right about the Jesse in my head being too young to graduate. Anyway, conversation ended and I thought about how weird it was for someone I had completely forgotten about for yeeeears to come back to the surface of my mind.

Then I logged into Facebook.

And boy was freaking right there on my home page under "People You May Know."


-_-


Coincidenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss!!! Always!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...