Thursday, February 21, 2013

Little Trinkets

So basically, I'm obsessed with trinkets lately.

(BUY ALL THE TRINKETS!)

Here are a couple I've purchased, as well as a painting that was just an immediate "Yes!" when I saw it at Shabbon's.

The camel is from Petra.. commemorating my first ever camel ride. :)))

The lamp is just beautiful. And it's turquoise, so like, of course. It's from Rita's... he's Shabbon's cousin and his shop is right across the street.. road.. cobblestone walkway.. alley.. thing!



And now I am off to volunteer with 3 other girls at a women's hospital... 2 of us will be serving lunch and 2 of us will be helping women in labor and little babies... haha, quite different experiences! I'll let you know which one I get. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your trinkets and especially the painting. What a treasure! I can't wait to hear how the women's hospital experience goes.
MOM :)

Amy said...

Lovely. Lovely. And lovely.
Waiting anxiously for my crumpled postcard. I spent the week in Phoenix and Will catsat for me, so possibly it's out in the mailbox as I don't think he thought to check my mail. Glad you are resurrected! You're in just the right place for it!
Amy

Amy said...

Lovely. Lovely. And lovely.
Waiting anxiously for my crumpled postcard. I spent the week in Phoenix and Will catsat for me, so possibly it's out in the mailbox as I don't think he thought to check my mail. Glad you are resurrected! You're in just the right place for it!
Amy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...