Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tel Aviv... AKA HAPPINESS

I am still SOOOOOO behind on blogging... but I just had to blog about our magical amazing free day we had in Tel Aviv over the weekend. Oh my gosh. HAPPINESS. JUST SO MUCH HAPPINESS. I was a happy little school girl this day. Tel Aviv is only one hour from Jerusalem - I could hardly believe that the entire day! It felt like a different country! Almost all of the students took part in this free day excursion and almost all of us stayed the entire day. We checked out flea markets, ate lunch on the grass overlooking the sea, ate gelato, visited churches, rode bikes, ate at restaurants, and oh yeah... SWAM IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ♥ !! (Well, I let others who more desperately wanted to swim borrow my suit.. a lot of us didn't bring suits because we weren't sure if it was swim season or not, or if the weather would be bad. But I got in up to my thighs hahaha, and we'll for sure go again and I'll go all out!)

THIS DAY WAS JUST BLISSFUL. We played in the water for hours and then I was with a group that rented bikes for 3 hours and it was seriously perfect. We rode up and down the boardwalk and covered so much ground and it was just so beautiful and we saw the sunset and s;djflksje;lif;slkdjflskjdf;lksdjf! Happiness. It felt so good to be so carefree and happy all day! We all needed this to get us through finals next week, haha. It will be a fun time...

I don't really have time to write captions, but they aren't really necessary. Just look and feel my happiness that was this day. ♥ ♥ ♥.




2 comments:

Amy said...

It looks so.... WARM!!!! The jealousy never stops. I know "Thou shalt not covet" is one of the big ten, but you are making it TOUGH.

I'm so glad you rode the camel and rented the bike. And went in the water. I'm so glad you're embracing your experiences and not holding back from any opportunities. Do not get off the bike!! The ride is halfway done already!!

as;dlfkjas;ldfkjas;ldfkja;slkfjdas;lkjfdl;kjs;

Amy

Anonymous said...

That all looks so fun! Fresh air, exercise and the beach! All good for whatever ails you!!!
MOM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...