Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So uhhh...

...sorry I died.

School is a beast.

But life is great! ... when I'm not dozing off in class, sacrificing sleep for HW, writing papers, studying my brains out, or reading things I won't remember. ;)

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit harsh.

Except not, cuz.... ask anyone here and they'll say the same. Haha.

We're all kind of dying. Finding the balance between not failing (literally) all of our classes and experiencing the amazing city we live in has kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind of been a source of stress for some all of us.

But all is well. And in a few short (and insane) weeks, we will go from having 5 classes to only 2!! WE ARE ALL SO EXCITED!!! The end.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

baaaaaaaaaa that is the best time!!!!!!!!! You will love it. No more Ophir. No more Hebrew. No more Islam. None. None of that craziness. I am so excited about it for you.

Amy said...

You can do it! You can do it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...