Thursday, January 26, 2012

7:30 AM wake up call

it is currently 7:49, and I just walked back into my apartment.


at 7:30, my alarm went off, and sadie simultaneously shouted from her bed, "OH MY GOSH! IT'S 7:30!!!!!!!!"

yep. you know that sentence. she was late for work. she had to be there at 7:45.

good thing the best motivator in the known universe for getting ready quick is being late for work!

sadie got ready, and then I drove her to her job in the wilk, dropped her off at 7:43, and walked back in my door at 7:49.

we are ninjas.

we even both got dressed and put make-up on!

.....okay, only she did. I totes stayed in my pajamas and am glad no one I knew saw my face. :)

hawt.

but seriously.. sadie looked freakishly normally good for waking up and being AT work in 13 minutes.

plus she gets props for making me get out of bed and not having an excuse to press snooze. haha.

well... time for cereal. <3

1 comments:

Sadie Crookston said...

Jennie. I love this.

I'm for sure dying laughing right now.

And I love you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...