Sunday, January 22, 2012

God bless the man...

...who created this tutorial:


okay so you probably don't want to watch it but let me give you the run down:

ever since I moved away from home and got my own laptop, I haven't been able to transfer my ipod music to my itunes. like, I could on my home computer, but not my laptop.

this was the most frustrating thing in the UNIVERRRSSSEEEE!

my music has always been really important to me, and not being able to have it right there on my computer was so frustrating. sure, I can listen to it on my ipod.. but like, who doesn't want their music on their computer?! just think about how many times you open your itunes... yeah, me? NEVER. because no music existed in it! plus it meant I could never transfer new music to my ipod without deleting all of the existing music on there.

which was NOT. happenin'.

so therefore.. the past 3 years have been spent with the same music on my ipod. and me not listening to it, because I am hardly ever in a situation when I just want to listen to my ipod (I really don't like blocking out the world completely... I want to be able to hear if someone calls my name or something... and blasting music through headphones kinda hinders that). so eventually my ipod was used strictly for flights home and back and nothing else.

but now... NOW!! :)

my music is on my computer.

which means I can purchase more music and sync to my ipod without fear of erasing everything,

AND I can finally use itunes on my iphone!!

and I can like... get ready in the morning and blast music from my computer!!!

or play my music when I'm editing photos!!
or just blog stalking!!

or just whatever!!!

I am so relieved and stoked and grateful.

thank you, my generation, for being awesome and providing video tutorials for everything.
a 3-year problem solved in 6 minutes. for reals?

<3<3<3

p.s. sundays rock. God is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...