Monday, March 4, 2013

2 things.

1. How myself and others spent this last Sabbath afternoon. ♥
I highly recommend both activities!





2. My FHE group that I love so much!
We had such a good time tonight at the Benches' apartment! Eating ice cream and chocolate chip cookies.. laughing our heads off.. and hearing their love story/adorable dating & marriage advice from Brother Bench. :)
Best ever!


 



Alright.. back to the books.
One test down... five to go! One paper down... two to go!
I may or may not have gone to bed at 5 AM this morning.. hahaha. But it was WELL worth it because I got to Skype some wonderful friends. :) Aaand I didn't fail my test! ;)

Laila Tov!

2 comments:

MH said...

It sounds like you're still having a lot of fun :) Good to know that no matter where you go, finals are still finals. Good luck! You're really amazing and a good friend, and I really want to set you up with my brother if you're both still single when you get back ;) (he was on his mission when I got married)

Anonymous said...

What a fun group of people!! I love you in your glasses!! Love you, MOM :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...