Friday, March 22, 2013

Just a few sentences.

I spent all day Tuesday in Bethlehem. We had a testimony meeting overlooking shepherd's fields.

I spent all day yesterday in Eilat. I snorkeled in the Red Sea. It was AWESOME and my first time snorkeling!

This Sunday I'm doing the Palm Sunday walk, and I will walk in Christ's footsteps. So I guess that's just AMAZING.

My life is so cool. I'm so grateful.

I'm alive, and I'm sorry my posts are slowing down!!! I'm just really trying to enjoy each moment here, and that takes time. :)

Tonight we watched The Nativity Story. Um, awesome movie! Why had I not seen it before?? I know not. But it was sweet. And I felt nerdy for how many things I knew and appreciated now after studying so much about... everything!

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Jerusalem. JERUSALEM. JERUSALEM!!!

Yep. That is all I can say.

Goodnight my beautiful friends!!! Perhaps tomorrow I can share some pictures. :)

JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...