Monday, March 25, 2013

First Date

Matt took me on a romantic first date today to donate blood in our gym.


The only down side was that since we donated blood, we weren't allowed to fly for the next 24 hours. 
In other words, he had to cancel the magic carpet ride planned for the evening. Still bitter.

Bucket list item #872: Selfie while donating blood. Check!




(...just kidding... obviously.... hopefully...)

Do you ever wish you could see who gets your blood?? I do!
Is that weird? Maybe. Would it be awesome? OF COURSE!
Especially because I have O+, so my blood could go to aaannyyoonnneeee! ANYONE. EVER.

Okay I'm done.
Blood is great.
I love you all.
Goodnight. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!! You're so funny! Just got back from Huntsville last night - I'm so excited to see all the pictures you've just posted!!!!!!!! Love your shirt btw. MOM

Taren said...

Why are you always looking so cute? You're in a foreign country, gosh dangit!

MH said...

Jennie! I was going to message you on facebook, but you're not using that right now... One of my best friends is getting married April 27th (a Saturday, in Salt Lake) and is looking for a photographer. Will you be around then, or do you know any other photographers who could? The photographer they were looking at doesn't give them a CD.
-Katie Boyd

Jennie said...

Katie - I hope you see this! I'll be getting back April 25th... so the 27th will be a little too soon for me to take a wedding on. Try my friend Emily Kim... her site is emilysusanphotography.com and she's amazing and gives CDs!!

MH said...

Thanks so much! I forwarded the information on.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...