Sunday, March 17, 2013

Istanbul was Constantinople...

If only you knew how many times we partied to that song this week.

I am back from Turkey.

SLKDSJLDKJSHEUFNSKJDKJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.

If being in Turkey taught me one thing, it is that I. LOVE. WATER.

Like, the kind you look at. And ride boats on. And ferries on. And stand on piers in. And stare at from mountain tops. And have devotionals by. And have your soul soothed by.

It was such a great week... I have to go do reading and then sleep (what is sleep?), but here are some sneak peek pics of TURKEY!!!!!!!














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never realized that Turkey was such a beautiful coastal place!! I've missed hearing from you - I'm glad you're back! MOM

Bronwyn Elise said...

Oh my gosh. The last picture. THE LAST PICTURE!

Amy said...

Oh. Jennie. I. Am. Blown. Away. Those pictures are amazing. And "Amen" to Bronwyn's comment.
I love the dock photo with all the people milling about. And may I please order a dozen of those amazing lamps? And a set of china?
You continue to inspire. More pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Dead.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...