Friday, January 25, 2013

I love my roommates.
















The end. :)

Also I am DONNNEEE with my paper except for the annotated bibliography which needs to DIE.

Also I only failed one of those quizzes this morning. ;)

Also you should watch this if you're desperate for entertainment, but make sure to take some Dramamine before ya do.


Also I just uploaded a video!! Isn't that exciting?! :)

Also I can apparently upload a video but not watch it on this crappy internet. :( You will have to let me know if it works.

3 comments:

MH said...

The video worked :) I had to watch it with the sound muted, but it looks like you have awesome roommates.

Anonymous said...

It worked - the sound too! Was that guy sitting on the floor? Love, MOM

Unknown said...

All I remember is I really was about to cry in all of these pictures. Haha. I was so stressed. Haha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...