Saturday, January 26, 2013

Jerusalem Overlook Fieldtrip: Part 1

The internet is being HOR.RI.BLE. so I'm just going to post what I have so far...

On this field trip we went to I think 5 different sites that overlooked Jerusalem as well as a couple of other places. (Like Bethlehem. Nbd.)

First stop: Augusta Victoria tower. This is looking southeast toward Jordan.



This is to demonstrate the INCREDIBLE zoom capabilities of my awesome little camera. The tower in the previous picture? Yeah. THIS IS THE SAME ONE. And a little man is ringing the bell! :) I know.. I know.. YOUR MIND IS BLOWN.


Downstairs in the church. So pretty.




Next stop: Seven Arches Hotel overlook

A Jewish cemetery right below! They're so HUGE and cool looking.

Church of St. Mary Magdalene. Haven't been.... but it looks awesome, and when we forget the name we call it the golden onion church. :)


Schade's class! There are 82 total in the program and we're divided into 2 classes that we go on our field trips with.

2 comments:

Emily Susan Kim said...

WOW. The zoom on your camera really did blow my mind!! Holy cow! Sigh -- I guess that's the downside of a DSLR, it would take a lens like 8 feet long to get that far.

Amy said...

um... What kind of little camera do you have? A magical one?
Fabulous pictures! Seriously I'm gettin off the couch right now and doing something memorable.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...