Thursday, January 24, 2013

The sad truth.

Writing a paper in an awesome foreign country is the same as writing a paper in America.


Okay, okay, it's not that bad. Three pages on Petra! I got this!

However I may fail 2 quizzes tomorrow...

I am the poster child of senioritis.

I am looking forward to teaching on Sunday though (even though I'll be making my lesson late tomorrow night haha). I'm really excited to be a Relief Society teacher again.. I love this calling! And my lesson is on Elder Holland's talk from last conference. Yeah, the amazing one that knocked your socks off. That one. :) (Click me click me!)

Well... I suppose it's time I go attempt studying.

Be excited for blog posts this weekend once I'm above water again. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to study in your situation! It's like you're on vacation, but with tons of homework!! I hope you can keep up - but you do need to have fun and enjoy the experience! Love you! MOM I tried the URL thing, but it didn't like mine :(

Amy said...

You can do it! You can do it!!
Remember how they showed that grade distribution at the orientation? And how secretly in your heart you thought
"Ain't no way I'm gonna be at the bottom of that list. I'm gonna ROCK these classes!"
I could feel you thinking it...

I'm off to read an amazing talk and put some fresh socks on in anticipation...
Keep the faith! Rock it girl!
Love, love, love
Amy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...